My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Waiting Up
I'm sitting here waiting for my high school girls to get home. It's almost 10pm and they are on their way home from a youth group thing. I think this is one of my least favorite parts of my job. If this was a normal family situation I would just go to bed because they would have a key to get in the house... but this is not so. When night comes around I am soooo tired! I'm always ready to go to bed... and then I have to read for so long to wind down too. Luckily... I get to sleep in because my working partner said I could. Yea! On another note... I made a mock Thanksgiving meal for dinner... It turned out really good and I think I could probably pull off the real thing if I had the opportunity. That will be a fun thing to do sometime in life. I have learned that I really love to cook... especially for people that eat what I cook and love it. One Cottage has really picky girls and the other girls will pretty much eat anything. I really love cooking for Cottage 1 :) This post is really long and winded and I don't think anyone even reads this anymore... but that is okay! If you are reading... thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are still reading!
Post a Comment