Friday, November 23, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Shopping

I wasn't going to do it... But I did. I only went to 2 stores and knew exactly what I was going for. I was in and out of Fred Meyer for a wicker basket/trunk for the end of my bed in no time. I found the rug I was going to purchase for my room quickly at Shopko... but stood in like for at least 20 minutes to buy it. Was it worth it? I don't know... it wasn't a bad experience. It's not like I got up at 3 am to go shopping... I went at 10 and got what I wanted. I think people are nuts to get up at 3 am to go shopping. Really... is it worth it? Now that I bought things for myself I guess it's time to buy Christmas gifts. I did get my annual purchase of Starbucks Christmas coffee made today. Yum! I'm excited to brew some tomorrow. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the day after Thanksgiving is usually used for people shopping for themselves. There is too much panic during that one day to be able to shop for other people - so people usually shop for themselves when they don't have to worry about buying the wrong thing.

I was with my family-in-law so I didn't shop for myself, thought I saw some great deals that I wanted to go for...

Jason Bowker said...

Is Jayme Dustin's older brother? I am not sure if I know him or not. I have heard of him but I don't think we have met. That is cool that he went there though. We are excited about the school.