Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Parent Teacher Conferences

It's parent teacher conference day for my elementary girls. I think that they will be good conferences and I always enjoy seeing their classrooms and talking to their teachers. I enjoy confereces much more as a parent than I did as a teacher. However... every time I go to a conferece and step foot in the schools I wonder what I am doing. Did I make a mistake taking 2 years now off from teaching? What should I be doing for the next school year. I would probably be content staying and working at Hutton... but is that the right thing to do? I just don't know. Please pray for me as I seek out God's plan for my life. My job is a great one and it will be hard to leave... but only God knows where I should be and what I should do.

No comments: