
So... I'm not the most confident driver... especially in snow. We had the first snow of the season on Tuesday. I had the duty of driving some kids to school that morning. Let just say that my trip took about an hour and a half when it normally would take about thirty minutes. I did fine dropping the high school boys off (slid at one corner) but then I had to go up a hill. The car in front of me got stuck so I in turn got stuck. The little white car that was in the way of the huge van finally got going with some help from a pusher. My 2 girls got out of the van to push and the guy that helped the white car helped too. I finally got going, thank God, and the girls jumped in. They then told me that we got going because a guy in a jeep pushed us along. WITH HIS JEEP! I was shocked and so glad I didn't roll back and crush him. What a day. I was exhausted by the time I finally got home... and I didn't even take time to get my stress relieving White Chocolate Peppermint Latte.
No comments:
Post a Comment