Thursday, November 29, 2007

My First Christmas Tree

Well... not really my first Christmas Tree... but my first Christmas Tree that is mine. I got it from the Hutton Settlement Christmas Tree Lot. It is really pretty... I probably should have gotten a cheaper one but it is pretty. I will post pictures when I find the cord to connect my camera to my computer. I think I got a Douglas Fir... it has flat needles and smells great. I didn't have any of my stuff to put on it as it is all at my parents house in Montana so I took a trip to Target to get some things. See story about that later in the post. I bought lights, garland, raffia, silver icicle ornaments, and turquoise balls. I think it's pretty. It would be better if it had more ornaments but that is okay. At least I had the Angel that my parents gave me a few Christmas' ago to sit on the top of the tree. I'm happy with it :)

So... my trip to Target was actually 2 trips to Target. We had snow again last night so I had to clean off my car. I decided I would just go start it and leave my purse in the house. Bad idea. I ended up cleaning off my car and just getting in a driving off. Didn't realize that I forgot my purse until I got to Target. This is about a 10-15 minute drive. So I went home and got my purse and went back. Ugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Sex Cams and XXX Gallery | DailyPornFlixxx.com

www.DailyPornFlixxx.com

traci said...

Just so you know... I will delete that comment as soon as I can. Our stupid firewall won't let me so I'm going to have to do it at the library. Annoying!