Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

I am glad it is 2011... Not for any big reason but just the fact that it's something new. I decided to make a few resolutions this year and thought I would just put them on here...

1. Send out birthday cards and give them at work
2. Be more intentional about writing thank you cards to those that don't expect them
3. Tithe as commanded (10%)
4. Buy a new car (not that this is really a resolution but a goal)
5. Simplify the things I have in storage. (I currently have boxes all over my living space and need to go through them and really decide what is important to me and why)
6. Clean my living space on more of a schedule.

That's quite a lot but I do hope to be successful. I guess we shall see :)

No comments: