Sunday, January 09, 2011

Love

Love your neighbor as yourself... While worshiping at church today we were singing the words along the lines of I will love who you love or something like that. That is not something I always do very well. I am more aware of how I need to be loving those that hurt me or I feel like they don't respect me or what I do. I got a pretty annoying e-mail from someone at work in response to something I had said to her and I need to choose to love her. I will do my best to do that. I will still deal with the situation but I will deal with it in love instead of anger.

As for the fast... I have decided to add back into my diet whole wheat bread and chicken/turkey. This is still a big difference from what I was eating before the fast and I feel like I need a source of carbs and a better source of protein.

Yesterday I walked 1.5 miles in 30 minutes and rowed for 10 minutes and biked for 10 minutes. I hope to get to the Y today this afternoon or evening. I have decided to decide by Friday whether or not to register for the half-marathon that is in March. We shall see how I am feeling by Friday!

No comments: