Yesterday I spend time with Kristi and Sarah shopping. My goal was to buy some good, high quality running shoes. I was able to purchase a pair from REI which I was pretty happy about because I have heard they have a great return policy. The guy there was very helpful and even taught me a new way to tie my shoes so I can create a kind of ratchet to make them tight so they will hold my heels down. It turns out that Kristi got the same exact shoes except in yellow. AND Sarah has the same ones too, or very similar :) We are a special trio. We had a great time together.I am looking at joining a new gym for a few reasons. The first being that our work membership is possibly going to be eliminated. There are a couple of places near my house that I plan on checking out this week. Plan on is the key word. I think I would utilize it more if I was paying for the membership too.
I am not going to register for the Snake River half but am probably going to do the Race for the Cure in April. I know I need to commit to something so I actually have a goal.
Anyway... I'm off to get my computer looked at and go to Stamping club... Hope you have/had a great Sunday. I have been watching the Seahawks since I got home from church... Hope they turn the game around (they are down 0 - 28). Not that I'm a huge football fan but I do enjoy the "home team".
No comments:
Post a Comment