It was a busy and fun weekend. There was a celebration at Ross Point for John and Fay Batchelder's 10 year anniversary of being at Ross Point. I used to be really shy and unsure of them (not because of them but because of my own insecurity) but I have come to love and cherish them through the years. I now attend church where they do and usually sit with them and their family. I love seeing them on a weekly basis.
Anyway... It was also busy because my friend Ericka came to town for the celebration. We had a good time with other friends. Today was supposed to be my relaxing day but I ended up going to the Amend's to do laundry as our machines are not working properly. It was a nice time but now I need to get some sleep and hope to feel better tomorrow!
Hope you have a blessed week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment